Food and Catering Policies
- Policy requires exclusive use of Hagerty Centers catering service.
- A service charge and Michigan sales tax, is added to all food and beverage. See menu for fee.
- Dinner service selections are available between 5 PM and 8 PM.
- Children’s Meals are available for ages 12 and under.
- Place card identifiers are required at each place setting for dietary meals, children’s meals and all dual entrée meals.
- All menu options requires a minimum of 25 people for service. A small group lunch and continental breakfast menu is available upon request for groups less than 25 people.
The Michigan Liquor Control Commission requires a licensee to only serve alcohol purchased from a state approved distributor or vendor; therefore all alcohol must be ordered directly through the Hagerty Center. Outside alcohol brought onto NMC and Hagerty Center property will be confiscated and we reserve the right to have guests removed from the property.
- There is a sales minimum for all bar services.
- Bar services are available until 30 minutes before entertainment ends. The latest Bar service is available is 10:30 PM.
- Special orders are subject to availability and require approval by the Hagerty Center Director.