Food and Catering Policies
- Policy requires exclusive use of Hagerty Centers catering service.
- A service charge and Michigan sales tax, is added to all food and beverage. See menu for fee.
- Dinner service selections are available between 4 PM and 6:30 PM.
- Children’s Meals are available for ages 10 and under.
- Place card identifiers are required at each place setting for dietary meals and children’s meals
- All menu options require a minimum of 25 people for service.
The Michigan Liquor Control Commission requires a licensee to only serve alcohol purchased from a state approved distributor or vendor; therefore all alcohol must be ordered directly through the Hagerty Center. Outside alcohol brought onto NMC and Hagerty Center property will be confiscated and we reserve the right to have guests removed from the property.
- There is a sales minimum for all bar services.
- Bar services are available starting at 4 PM until 10 PM.
- Special orders are subject to availability and require approval by the Hagerty Center Director.